Monday, October 22, 2012



Well, I took the Lenovo A2109 back to Best Buy today and swapped it for the ASUS TF300T 16GB for a 90.00 difference. They have the same specs under the hood based on a few quick searches on the web. Honestly I hated to do it, because I rather liked the A2109, but the screen kept doing these weird flashes. At first I thought it was something I was doing, but I Googled it and it's a known issue. I decided that with the screen already being the only bad thing about the tab and then the flashing I'd just go with something else. Luckily BB had the 16GB ASUS in stock, since it wasn't there the last few times I checked.

There seems to be more support and accessories for the ASUS tab as well. I've not had the chance to test it yet because apparently you have to let it charge a couple of hours before you can use it. (Thought I'd have to make another trip to BB)

I'll update when I get some play time with it. Just before I took the A2109 back I ran AnTuTu and Vellamo tests on it for S&G and it ranked pretty high, so I want to see if the ASUS tab does the same thing. I'm tacking them on at the bottom for anyone interested in them.





No comments:

Post a Comment