Sunday, September 30, 2012

Introduction

*tapping on the glass*
Hi out there, I'm Jacci and I've decided to start this little blog about all the technology research and reviews (pretty much just shared as comments and among friends). A friend suggested that I put some of this out there. So here goes.

Firstly, I'm a die hard Android fan, and have been since 1.5 on Sprint's HTC Hero. From that moment on I'd met my geeky soul mate. Since then I've had at least 10 more android phones and 4 tablets/ereaders. Unfortunately as I'm not an official reviewer I have to pay out of pocket, so many of them weren't the best. Most of us don't have the money to buy top end all the time, at least I don't think so.

Either way, I'll be sharing a lot of my most recent journey into finally getting a super nice tablet.
Also I'll be reviewing apps, sharing information and maybe in time do some videos. So please stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment